Saturday 21 November 2009

10. 11. 09 EXHIBITION

Last Tuesday, 10th Nov me and a few of my classmates went down to Battersea to check out Jesse's (we had story telling workshop with him) exhibition. It was a small space but quite interesting. Out of all exhibited items I especially liked this yellow structure below, it was just so tactile and strikingly yellow. The girl that created it told me that there's no hidden agenda behind the creation , she is "just creating" at the moment...I quite liked her reply.














This was another creation which I find interesting. Used art/design book cover in a frame.















The exhibition was set amongst other work studios so I went and had a little browse...I found some rather interesting collections ; )














...ever wondered what happens to keyboard buttons?

No comments:

Post a Comment