Wednesday 4 November 2009

RESEARCH WORKSHOP

Very eye opening workshop. I never considered research as something that can actually create some kind of image or a side product. At least not in such interesting way.
My group has concentrated on researching the question "What is your favourite colour?". We asked our peers to pick a colour from given options and draw a shape that they connect to it.
To our surprise the results showed certain consistency and connection between shape and colour.
Decision to tackle our question in this way was pretty random but the results weren't.
I can totally see design being connected to so many other fields of studies, especially psychology.
I am trying to find some more info on a subject, it really got me interested.

Example of our colour vs shape research:



No comments:

Post a Comment