Thursday 21 January 2010

RETRO SWEET SHOP

Just been doing some research and stumbled upon this retro beauty. Apparently it's somewhere in Covent Garden which surprises me as I've been there countless times and never seen it. This is one of the reasons why I just love London. It's always something new to discover and see and it can be hiding in a little street that you always pass but for some reason avoid. Anyways, I will be paying this place a visit, not because I like to eat sweets but because I like to look at them. There is something positive and relaxing about their shapes and colours and when you mix them up they just always look great.







I like it how they've done this promo video, all those scratches and marks on it, also the sound they make. Staying true to the old's cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment