Saturday 28 November 2009

PROJECT RESEARCH: PEARLFISHER

These guys are one of the leading package designers around and I must say they have created some wicked stuff. They are responsible for This Water, Jamie Oliver, Absolut Vodka, Waitrose package designs just to name a few. They have definitely inspired me when designing for my "Confidence Booster" beverage.
Worth checking out
http://www.pearlfisher.com/

here are couple examples from Jamie Oliver's collection:


I really enjoy the simplicity and playfulness of
this design. You almost hear yourself saying "I could do that" but I am very aware that something that looks simple is not always simple to design.








I think they have pulled it off really well here as making something so colourful can easily go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment