Monday 2 November 2009

FENTIMANS

I have always enjoyed not only Fentimans beverages but also their design ethics.
Ever since I was a child I was drawn to products because of the graphics on them rather their content and that hasn't really changed til this day. I remember I bought my first Fentimans drink for the same reason. It was so different from anything else on the shelf and to be honest, not many other similar companies can beat them on their distinctive style(and flavour to be fair). I just had Curiosity Cola today which made me look into Fentimans world a bit more. I have found a Victorian treasure! Typographer David Wakefield is responsible for these wicked posters using Victorian-style wooden printing blocks. Check it out









































No comments:

Post a Comment